|Quai de l'Europe, 21170, St Jean de Losne, St Jean de Losne, Burgundy, France|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Website:||Visit Company Website|
|View All luxe-motor.com Listings|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
LUXE MOTOR 30m Belgium built in 1939
B& B or private use
- Dimensions : 30,30 m x 4,63m WD : 0,60m / 1m with water ballast - Clearance : 3,40m / 2,50m wheelhouse down .
- Engine : Volvo Penta MD 70A -120hp.
- Bow thruster : 2 x Side Power électric.
- Diesel generator , 4,5kw.
- Power : Shore connection + Combi Victron 3000 + house batteries + 4,5kw generator .
- Solar pannels : 3 x 185W to charge house batteries.
- Air conditioning in three cabins
- Chain steering.
- Central heating via diesel fired boiler does also hot water throughout.
- Wood stove in living.
- Fresh water : Water purification plant
- Fuel tanks : 2OOO L heating + 1000 L engine
- Galley : located below the sun deck in front of wheelhouse + in the living extra sink and cupboards.
LAYOUT from Stern to bow :
Owner’s cabin (wash basin + wc) – Stairs to wheelhouse – On port side stairs to a laundry room - stairs to galley – Next to galley double cabin en-suite – Two steps to living room / lounge – Cabin en-suite with two single – On starboard cabin double bed en-suite – Central staircase leading to the main sun deck – From outside access to the boiler / water plant room – Fore peak – Large sundeck + a smaller one in front of the wheelhouse .
Interesting Luxe Motor, fully converted currently used as a B& B (three cabins with shower/wc ensuite) , very suitable for a family. Comfortable ship technically well geared up. Two sundecks. Large double glaze windows and skylights in living room. Extra small galley in living room. Ready to go , mooring Midi, TRIWV valid until 2024. Last fairing January 2020.
More info on request.
Asking price : 220 000 €uros
|Vessel type:||Luxe Motor barge|
|Engine model:||Volvo MD 70A|
|Length over all:||30.30m|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.