|Tax Status:||Tax Exempt|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
22,50m x 4,52m Luxe Motor built in the NL in 1926
fully converted, ready to go.
- Dimensions : 22,50m x 4,52mm – WD : 0,80m – Bridge clearance : 3,25m wheelhouse up / 2,40 down .
- Engine : Slow rev BOLLINDER 4Cyl in good condition (recent oil test available) - electric start – New start Batteries. Very economical engine, lots of torque, will take you everywhere for many years.
- Vintage generator not in use.
- Heating: Central by diesel boiler + Hot/cold air conditionning + Wood stove.
- Propane hot water maker.
- Diesel tanks: 2 x 800 L .
- Fresh water : 1300L
- 220 volts : Combi inverter 2000 Victron multiplus + automatic battery charger + 4 Victron house batteries. Galvanic isolation transformer.
- Mechanical steering as well as gear box.
- Deck awning on hinges
LAYOUT : From stern to bow.
Back cabin (recent total refit) with a double bed (plumbing ready to fit a shower/wc) – Stairs to wheelhouse – stairs to living + open galley on starboard (wc at the foot of stairs) – In the middle of the living area on port side a shower/bath + wash basin – At the bottom of this spacious living room a good size cabin with a double bed and a dressing (could be turned into a private bathroom) on starboard – Fore Peak is a workshop – Anker chain locker .
Wide beam for this Luxe Motor (length/beam excellent ratio), great space to live all year round. The conversion is well maintained , the hull in good condition (2022 survey) under water part entirely doubled up. Technicals allow the boat to be self sufficient while sailing. Pretty model for Luxe Motor lovers .
More info on request.
Asking price : 139 000€
|Length over all:||22.50m|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.