|Website:||Open website in new window|
28mx5m LUXE-MOTOR built in 1930 in Belgium shipyard R. de Winter.
Recently entirely rebuilt: New bottom – New steel roof, coamings and accommodation.
- Dimensions : 28m x 5,05mm WD : Skeg1,20m/Bow 0,50m – Bridge clearance : 3,40m wheelhouse up / 2,90m wheelhouse down.
- Engine : Renault S130 , 120hp – Only 1300 working hours.
- Generator : 15kva water cooled SDMO 1500 revs.
- Hydraulic steering.
- Underfloor heating throughout including the back cabin – Diesel boiler Chappée XVG.
- Woodstove in main room.
- Inverter : Studer SI3324 3000w de 2010 + Cristec CPS3 75Amps automatic battery charger.
- Set of a 1000Amps house batteries stored in a ventilated watertight steel box / Main engine start batteries and generator start battery in another steel box.
- New built fuel tanks : 2 x 1200 L.
- Fresh water : Full filtration unit with filters including active charcoal filter (see picture).
- EVAC Black, grey water treatment plant. Environmentally friendly.
- Numerous portholes (20) on coamings and hull (8 large diameter et 3 smaller).
- New wheelhouse made alike the vintage one.
- Deck furniture including table, chairs, umbrellas for six guests.
LAY OUT from stern to bow:
Back cabin en suite (shower, wc) – stairs to wheelhouse – In front of the wheelhouse on starboard, stairs to access the main accommodation – Large (45m2) and airy space there with on port side a bespoke fully equiped galley and further the living room and lounge – On port side hallway leading to three en suite (shower,wc, wash basin) double cabins – Bulkhead - Access to fore peak with a hatch sitting on the fore deck, in there laundry + river filtration unit and storage ; this space could also be used as a spare crew room if needed.
On top of the roof a XXXL sun deck wich has a very easy access right in front of the wheelhouse, safety railings on the whole lenght .
Stunning beautiful ship totally rebuilt according to the original lines. Ultra clean inside out. All technicals are in great condition. Sharp interior, chic contemporary style. Light and airy atmosphere thanks to the numerous portholes and the large skylight in the main room. The portholes bring a great view on the river while cruising. Plenty of headroom throughout. She is very well equiped to cruise all French canals/rivers and of course the northern EC network.
She can be operated as a hotel barge with crew quarters aft and bow. TRIWV (ESTRIN) valid until 2025. This ship is unuasually easy to handle.
Many more details on request.
ASKING PRICE : 360 000 Euros
|Length over all:||28m|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.