|Quai de l'Europe, 21170, St Jean de Losne, St Jean de Losne, Burgundy, France|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Website:||Visit Company Website|
|View All luxe-motor.com Listings|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
1911 LUXE MOTOR (Beurtschip) built in the NL (Utrecht) fully converted, designed for intensive cruising and a comfortable floating home.
- Dimensions : 22,95m x 4,12m – WD : 1,15m – AD : 3,11m wheelhouse up.
- Engine : LISTER JP4 (2/3 Liters per hour) – Brevo 104 transmission – Électric start Recent overhaul (pistons, big end bearings and complete top end).
- Generator : Kubota in silent pack 3cyl 6,5 kva .
- Bow thruster : Powerful Vetus with a 6 blades propeller.
- Central heating : ACV mini Diesel boiler.
- Hot water provided by the boiler with a Hotpot 75L tank.
- Fuel tanks : 1 x 500L (white main engine) + 1 x 400 (red). ( crossfeed to engine possible in emergency, currently running white in both tanks)
- Fresh water : 3600L in two tanks with full access.
- Inverter : Victron combi 24/3000 / 70 Amps charger – 4 Victron gel house batteries new in 2021. Victron 3600 Isolation transformer.
- AIS Pro Class A type + PC Navigo.
- 2 x solar panels on the wheelhouse roof + Trace Xantrex solar controler.
- Equipment : Portable air conditioner (external condenser), washing machine, dryer, 28 inch tv , gas cooker and more…. Complete equipment inventory on request
- Double glazed windows.
- Washing machine, dryer, dish washer, all full size – super efficient refrigerator/freezer,
- Foldable wheelhouse.
- Électric anchor winch. (electric motor needs rebuild)
- Ballast: Railway tracks.
- XL windows to enjoy the scenery
Stern deck covered with an awning – Large wheelhouse with a table for six – Engine room below – Stairs on starboard to get to the main accommodation – Hallway with a port side owners cabin ensuite (walk around queen size double bed) – Large living room/saloon with a recently renewed, fully equipped open galley– Further forward a double cabin with ensuite (full bath tub) for guests – Bow thruster and storage in the fore peak.
Good size ship easy to handle and to get moorings in marinas. Comfortable with everything one needs to cruise and life aboard. Can access all French canals including the Nivernais and Midi (with the wheelhouse up). Attractive vessel, hull in excellent condition. Large enough to live on all year round, plenty of storage throughout. The vintage engine is very economical has a strong torque and a high pitched propeller. Excellent condition boat, underwater part was entirely doubled up in 2016, The ES-TRIN shall be renewed in 2023 (the docking is already booked). Truly a fantastic vessel to cruise all EC waterways safely and in comfort.
ASKING PRICE: 195 000 Euros.
|Length over all:||22.95m|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.