|Website:||Open website in new window|
LUXE MOTOR built in the NL in 1928
- Dimensions : 26 x 5m – WD : 1,20m – Clearance : 3,20m (wheelhouse down 2,50m)
- Engine : Demag/Modag low revolution, strong engine, built in 1959 in good condition - electric start Reintjes gearbox. The prop shaft, propeller and bearing replaced in 2016
- Generator new in 2015 built in the NL (generatorteechniek BW) 12kva
- Hot water : Electric boiler also works with propane.
- Galley : fully equiped , professional cooker
- Diesel tank : 2x500 L
- Fresh water : 1250L
- Inverter/charger : Sterling pro 2500W with digital power management
- Batteries : House 6 x 220Amps 12v new in 2018 + Start batteries 24v main engine.
- Air conditionning does hot and cold. In all cabins and living/dining room.
- Oil stove in the living room.
- Water cleaning system (LEGIO) to filter and clean the canal water
LAY OUT : From stern to bow.
Owner’s cabin with ensuite bathroom +wc – Wheelhouse (collapsible) with hatch to engine room – stairs to main accomodation – Well equiped Galley on starboard – Laundry room on portside – Dining/lounge – Hallway leading to guests cabins – forepeak with the generator, also a workshop and deckwash. Very large sundeck with awning (up/down operated from wheelhouse) , deck chairs and table, BBQ.
Great ship for charter/hôtel barge use comes fully equiped with all linen , cuttlery , crokery , wine fridge, loads of extra equipment , spare parts, ready to go with TRIWV. Nice Luxe Motor shape and professional woodwork inside, can cruise all canals. She would also be great for a family to live on all year round. Good slow rev engine has a very low fuel consumption.
More info on request.
ASKING PRICE : 190 000€ - Price includes a B200 Mercedes.
|Vessel condition:||Good with TRIWV|
|Vessel type:||Luxe Motor|
|Length over all:||26m|
Luxemotor club afloat since 1988 in St Jean de Losne Burgundy.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.