Roanne Burgundy France|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
Less than 20m pretty Groningen Tjalk built in the NL in 1916 (NL registered) –Ready to cruise all the EU waterways. An excellent liveaboard opportunity.
- Dimensions : 18,60m x 3,60m WD : 1,10m – Bridge clearance : 2,80m
- Moteur : DAF 825
- Central heating: Kabola
- Inverter : Victron + Batterie charger + house batteries (4 x 225 Amps) + Victron isolation transformer.
- Solar panels 2x 100Amps
- Generator 5kva Diesel silent pack.
- Fuel tanks : 1300L two conneced tanks.
- Black water tank : 100L
- Fresh water : 1500L in two tanks cross connected.
- Bow thruster electric.
- Galley fully equiped (all electric nos gas).
- Automatic bilge pumps : 3x (fore peak/ Engine room/underneath bathroom.
LAY OUT from stern to bow :
Aft peak – maintenance storage.
• Stern cabin with a 7ft queen bed and built in storage & hanging. Large opening rear windows, fitted for comfort and as emergency exit.
• Hallway. On port side – a combined washer/dryer machine, a freezer, small deck umbrellas storage cupboard and the entrance to the bathroom
• Hallway. On stbd side – full length deep cupboards and shelves plus fitted ‘for-but-not-with’ a microwave/oven.
• Bathroom. a modern design with macerating toilet, ample storage, hand basin and a full sized (6’6”) stand up shower with a base.
• Stairs to wheelhouse which also contains the ‘up’ galley
• Galley is a modern, compact, fully equipped corner design with all electrical fittings (induction hot plates and under-bench fridge). It provides all-round viewing and excellent positioning to orchestrate the entertaining action. The Blade (breakfast bench) comfortably seats 4.
• At rear of wheelhouse, a short set of stairs lead to the sundeck. The deck seats 8 comfortably (also well renowned for accommodating a dozen or more), full height guard rails, steps again down to a small rear deck where the Webber BBQ rules.
• Next to the wheel on port side is another short set of stairs leading down to the salon.
• Salon is a comfortable and inviting room with large opening windows, fitted sofas and even more built-in storage, hanging space and a drinks cabinet.
• Owner’s double cabin with a 7ft queen bed that has access to the bed and to built-in storage on both sides, shirt hanging again available.
• Fore Deck – a protected well deck for working lines and anchor, also a perfect space for time-out for one, two or more to relax. Large storage area below.
This handsome Tjalk is truly well fitted out and comfortable for 4 people. She can cruise the whole French and EC’s networks and she would make an excellent liveaboard. She benefited from a major refit in 2014. The rear section behind the wheelhouse was stripped to the bare hull and entirely rebuilt. The wheelhouse roof was raised in order to gain 6’6”+ headroom throughout the boat, the owner being very tall (6’6”). The modifications emphasised the Australian love of open air and al fresco living. There is direct access to patio deck from galley wheelhouse which encourages inclusivity when entertaining. There are no steep Ladders in the boat - only short sets of stairs. The side decks stretch the full length of the hull, with rails on the gunwales and hand rails on the cabin roofs; both are important features for safety in locks. Heavy dual bollards on all 4 corners and another set in the centre are excellent for both locking and mooring.
- Walk in/ Walk Out
- All tools and spares
- Kitchen and dining crockery, glassware and cookware
- Bedding. sheets pillows towels cushions etc
|Builder:||De Winter (BE)|
|Engine model:||DAF 825|
|Length over all:||18.60m|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.