All Barge Share Barges for sale in France
A quarter-share in Penelope's Ark (aka PA) is for sale. It includes at least six weeks of cruising each year on a much-admired converted small classic Dutch barge, 14m x 3.9m. The partners have cruised in areas between the south of France, the north of Holland and in the Mecklenburg Lakes north of Berlin. PA is presently laid up for the winter in Toul, France. She is well laid out for summer cruising, being bright and airy down below, and having a large rear deck for alfresco living, wining and dining. Well-maintained and fully equipped, PA is easily handled by a couple but has comfortab... read more
|Location:||Toul Lorraine France|
|Price:|| €16,000 Tax Exempt|
Donjeux details - facilities, amenities and comments.
* Self Contained aft master cabin with double bed and en suite toilet, wash basin and shower. Plenty of storage.
* Forward cabin with double bed and en-suite bath with shower and wash basin.
* Separate toilet and wash basin.
* Saloon with full size cooker, microwave, sink unit, fridge/freezer and storage units. Breakfast bar with four stools.
*One sofa bed (a small double) and two arm chairs.
*Flat screen TV/DVD and VCR player.
* Radio/CD/ Tape player.
*Wood burning stove.
* Wheelhouse with seating and removable tables.
* Full di... read more
|Location:||France Burgundy France|