Brokerage Barges for sale in France
LUXE-MOTOR fully converted built in the NL in 1927
Vintage look, original engine
- Dimensions 19,98 m x 4,10 m – Just below 20m.
- WD : 0,80m - Bridge clearance : 3,10m wheelhouse up.
- Engine Kromhout type 2K3 – 40hp –new airstart bottle
- Generator : Yes -
- Power 12/220v
- House batteries.
- Heating : Wood stove + two radiators heated by the stove.
- Fresh water : 2000 L , galvanised tank with access hatch.
- Hot water : Electric heater in main accommodation and gaz heater at the back .
- Diesel tank .
LAY OUT: From stern to bow.
Fully converted back cabin... read more
Built and fitted out by Sagar Marine Ltd., Brighouse , Yorkshire, England
This 16m (52'-6'') classicSagar built barge is in good condition and is available to view in Northern France - approx 1 hour from Calais. Please note I have a similar barge, also a Sagar, for sale close to this location and both barges can be viewed on the same day
The dimensions of this barge (Length 16m x Beam 3.8m x depth 0.76m) make her ideal for the widebeam canals of the UK and also most of the canals in Europe including the Canal du Midi and the Canal du Nivernais. Most marinas will welcome ... read more
|Price:|| €155,000 Tax Paid|
Piper 55 barge for sale in Burgundy France. Boatshed Bourgogne is pleased to offer this very well presented Piper residential barge for sale. Take a look at the pictures and videos. It is always a pleasure to find a really well looked after boat and this Piper is a credit to her owners. The paintwork shines, the bilges are squeaky clean and thoughtful practical improvements like ducting the the forward cabin AC through to the saloon make this a very interesting proposition. This Piper 55 has to be on your short list if you are looking for a comfortable category C cruising home from home f... read more
A Luxemotor look-alike barge for sale in France. Boatshed Bourgogne is pleased to offer this live aboard Dutch barge for sale. Built in 1925 and converted into a compact, pretty and practical live aboard since.
Good layout for a couple with occasional guests with good outside living spaces and comfortable compact and practical inside layout.
The outside paint needs redoing and with some TLC should be back to a great looking little barge ideal for a couple for extended cruising or full time liveaboard use. The owner has recently put some anti rust on the deck where necessary but time ... read more
Klipper to live and cruise built in the Netherlands in 1898.
- Dimensions : 24,80m x 4,80m – WD = 1,10m/0,80 – Clearance = 3,40m
- Engine : DAF 615 – 140hp .
- Bow thruster : Hydraulic.
- Generator : 30 kva 220v with a 80hp Ford engine
- Inverter : 3500W Mastervolt
- Battery charger : Mastervolt 75A
- Central heating : Diesel boiler in engine room.
- Hot water : Electric boiler
- Tanks fuel : 2600 L / 1x 1100L + 1x 1500L chauffage
- Fresh water : 1000 L + Filtration unit.
- Equiped galley.
- Two bedrooms – 2wc – 1 shower + 1 possible to be add... read more
Residential barge for sale in France. Boatshed Bourgogne is pleased to offer this Luxe Motor barge for sale. A Luxmotor nicely converted with distinct private and day spaces and a joy to pilot from the centre wheelhouse. Autonomy comfort and practicality are the watchwords here. A great way to cruise the French waterways in a home from home. For more information and appointments to view please contact Graham WHARMBY your Boatshed broker at Boatshed Bourgogne.
These boat details are subject to contract.
Note: Offers on the asking price may be considered.
Register with Boatshed to see ... read more
28mx5m LUXE-MOTOR built in 1930 in Belgium shipyard R. de Winter.
Recently entirely rebuilt: New bottom – New steel roof, coamings and accommodation.
- Dimensions : 28m x 5,05mm WD : Skeg1,20m/Bow 0,50m – Bridge clearance : 3,40m wheelhouse up / 2,90m wheelhouse down.
- Engine : Renault S130 , 120hp – Only 1300 working hours.
- Generator : 15kva water cooled SDMO 1500 revs.
- Hydraulic steering.
- Underfloor heating throughout including the back cabin – Diesel boiler Chappée XVG.
- Woodstove in main room.
- Inverter : Stude... read more
Less than 20m pretty Groningen Tjalk built in the NL in 1916 (NL registered) –Ready to cruise all the EU waterways. An excellent liveaboard opportunity.
- Dimensions : 18,60m x 3,60m WD : 1,10m – Bridge clearance : 2,80m
- Moteur : DAF 825
- Central heating: Kabola
- Inverter : Victron + Batterie charger + house batteries (4 x 225 Amps) + Victron isolation transformer.
- Solar panels 2x 100Amps
- Generator 5kva Diesel silent pack.
- Fuel tanks : 1300L two conneced tanks.
- Black water tank : 100L
- Fresh water : 1500L in two tanks cross c... read more
Very well presented popular ex-hire cruiser from Locaboat, France. Penichette 935 is an ideal liveaboard cruiser for a couple. Easy to handle and configured for a comfortable habitation the boat offers solar panel, a reliable and economical diesel inboard engine at a very affordable price. Ready to cruise the boat was last hauled out in 2019. Owners health is the reason for this bargain so don't wait, book a visit now.... read more
TOTALLY REBUILT TJALK
Origin of the hull : Netherland 1932
- Dimensions : 23,15m x 4,85m – WD 1,20m ( skeg 1,40m) – Clearance 3,15m wheelhouse up.
- Engine : Daf 575.
- Generator : Perkins engine 13kva.
- Bow thruster Side Power SP 300 HYD twin counterrot.
- Power throughout : 220 volt – 9kva Inverter AGF electronis – Battery Charger AGF 180 Amps – House batteries (850 Amps). Alternator on main engine 160 Amps/h.
- Hydraulic steering + new rudder.
- New propshaft.
- Diesel fired central heating.
- Fresh water : Filtration unit (sand filter + a... read more