Brokerage Barges for sale in France
TJALK (Skutje), fully converted, originally built in the NL in 1906.
- Dimension : 17,69m x 3,40m – WD : 0,98m – Bridge clearance : 2,80m
- Engines : 2 x DAF 575
- Fresh water : 1300L
- Diesel tanks : 1 x 500 + 1 x 800L
- Central heating : Kabola diesel fired + 12 radiators
- Wash machine, fully equiped galley.
- Inverter + batteries + automatic charger.
- Hydraulic steering.
- 2 x VHF et GPS.
- Dinguy and all navigation tools.
Spacious foldable wheelhouse, settee + table (makes an extra bed for guests), navigation gear, door le... read more
Construction in steel hull & superstructure 1930 and re-fitted in 2014 a comfortable and affordable liveaboard benefitting from a permanent mooring in the Canal-Du-Midi France. Ready to cruise or as an inexpensive appartment in the sun. New survey 2021 antifouled, replaced anodes, shaft seal now ready to go.... read more
|Price:|| €55,000 Tax Paid|
TOTALLY REBUILT TJALK
Origin of the hull : Netherland 1932
- Dimensions : 23,15m x 4,85m – WD 1,20m ( skeg 1,40m) – Clearance 3,15m wheelhouse up.
- Engine : Daf 575.
- Generator : Perkins engine 13kva.
- Bow thruster Side Power SP 300 HYD twin counterrot.
- Power throughout : 220 volt – 9kva Inverter AGF electronis – Battery Charger AGF 180 Amps – House batteries (850 Amps). Alternator on main engine 160 Amps/h.
- Hydraulic steering + new rudder.
- New propshaft.
- Diesel fired central heating.
- Fresh water : Filtration unit (sand filter + a... read more
Superb barge from 1906, completely renovated in 2010. Spacious and comfortable, this barge is ideal for main house or an use as a guesthouse. Sleeps 8 people, 4 cabins. Wheelhouse with steering position. Aft apartment with small salon, double bed and bathroom with bath and toilet. Main living space with dining room and fitted kitchen. Large salon. 2 double cabins with bathroom wih shower and toilet. Another double cabin with WC is accessible from the foredeck.... read more
STUNNING & FAMOUS 27,50m LUXE MOTOR built NL in 1931
Basic fit out but ready to go.
- Dimensions : 27,50m x 4,40m – WD : 1,00m – Bridge clearance : 3,10m – Height inside
- Engine : BAUDOIN DNP4 150hp in good working condition .
- Generator : Petrol engine 3500w.
- Central heating : Boiler brand Chappée Diesel fired .
- Electric boiler for hot water.
- Fuel tank : 500 L .
- Fresh water : 1500L
- Inverter : Victron 3200W + a Sterling alternator booster .
- Battery charger : Classic.
- Bilge pumps : 3X
- Replaced bottom in 2014 , excellent condition
- Pro... read more
LUXE MOTOR fully converted built in 1926 in Belgium (Famous shipyard Boom-de Waechter).
- Dimensions : 35,90m x 5,08m – TE = 0,80m – TA = 3,65m (wheelhouse up).
- Engine : CUMMINS 6cyl 165cv – Mechanical gear.
- Generator : portable petrol engine
- Diesel tank : 2 x 250 Litres propulsion.
- Fresh water : Cuve 4000 Litres.
- House batteries : Yes.
- Inverter + Automatic charger: Victron
- Heating : Fire place and Diesel boiler (brand Devil).
- Air conditionning.
- Ballast is pebbles.
LAY OUT : From bow to stern :
Fore peak is storage – Owner &lsquo... read more
|Location:||Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur France|
De Luxe Hôtel Barge built in the NL in 1907 – Excellent condition attractive ship for 4 guests.
Designed to be owner operated
- Dimensions : 27m x 4.80m WD 0,95m – Bridge clearance 3,25m wheelhouse up.
- Engine : Perkins Sabre 130 hp fitted new + gear (only 1100hrs).
- Generator : Mitsubishi 10kw silent pack.
- Fresh watertank : 10 000 L
- Waste black : 1000 L
- Diesel tanks: 1000 L –
- Central heating , Diesel fired boiler provides hot water .
- Wood stove .
- Inverter/charger : TRACE 3300w + one spare (new).
- House batteries : 6 x 220A.
- Navigati... read more
You could become the proud owner of one of the last Sagar Marine boats. Built in 2007, it’s in a perfect state. It will become your very own haven of peace on the water. The interior, both comfortable and bright, offers a beautiful wheelhouse, two cabins each with its own bathroom, a well-equipped kitchen and a spacious and relaxing salon. It’s ready to cruise. We love: it’s in such a good state!... read more
Beautiful barge from 1914. Perfect size for liveaboard. Needs TLC : outside painting... Sleeps 4 people, 2 cabins. Nice back deck with direct access to wheelhouse with steering position and seating. Spacious and light living space with saloon and dining room. Fitted kitchen. Bathroom with shower and toilet. Two cabins with double bed.... read more
This is an exceptional barge, she has most things you wish for when exploring the French canals, lots of space, lots of seating on deck, very well equipped, easy to handle and will access all of the smallest of canals such as the Canal du Nivernais. She also has lots of character with al ovely shape and leeboards.
Please click onto my Website to see the full extent of the facilities and equipment but I will outline some as follows:
Located only 90 mins drive from Calais
Berth available to buyer if required
Two Sleeping cabins
Two Toilets - one with a shower
A large open plan Galley/Sal... read more
|Price:|| £165,000 Tax Exempt|