Brokerage Barges for sale in France
Luxemotor barge from 1908, completely converted. Perfect liveaboard. Sleeps 6 people, 3 cabins. Entrance from wheelhouse and from front deck. Wheelhouse with steering position, table and seating. Aft cabin with double bed, seatings and toilet. Main salon with sofa and stove. Dinette and fitted kitchen. Lateral cabin with double bed. Bathroom with shower and toilet. Small front saloon. Front cabin with central double bed. Spacious and comfortable boat. Boat ready to navigate. Survey, underwater paint and, anodes done in september 2019.... read more
Who Knows has the following outstanding feature:
French Registered with navigation permit till 2019 under professional pleasure craft status as she carries less than 8 passengers
Captains bathroom has electric underfloor heating, radiator, bath with shower. Sink, toilet and Italian two tone tiling from Porcelenosa - bedroom has air conditioning and double glazing
Air conditioning in all guest cabins
Gardner main Engine (6LX)
17.5 Kva Onan generator in super silent case
9.5 Kva Onan generator in super silent case
Large fresh water tanks gives plenty of showers
35Kw Kabola ... read more
|Price:|| £295,000 Tax Not Paid|
Fully converted LUXEMOTOR – Built 1923 in the NL.
Good looking vintage boat - Character barge
- Dimensions : 23,90m x 4,10m - WD 0,80m – Bridge clearance 3,25m wheelhouse up.
- Engine : DEUTZ Diesel aircooled 6cyl 75 cv .
- Hydraulic steering.
- Generators : FARRYMAN 5kva (starter motor to be fixed) + Lister Petter 24v.
- Fresh water tanks : 1300 L in 3 tanks
- Diesel tank : 1050L
- Heating is a wood stove + a brand new Kabola E14 with new radiators to be fitted.
- Inverter/charger : VICTRON Atlas combi 1800W.
- House batteries + main engine start batteries.
- Fully equipped ... read more
Beautiful boat for inland waterways and to liveaboard. Valid TRIWV until 2023.
Nice aft deck. Large wheelhouse with steering position. Spacious living space with fitted kitchen. Corridor serving three cabins, bathroom with shower and toilet and utility room.
Morgenster is technically very well equiped. She will need some paintwork to put her back in a perfect state.... read more
Luxemotor barge from 1926. Ideal for a project of life on the water. Renewal of the TRIWV included in the sale.
Sleeps 6 to 7 people, 2 cabins.
Wheelhouse with two lateral entrances and steering position. Aft cabin with large central double bed and bathroom. Fitted kitchen. Open living space with dining room and salon convertible into double bed. Front cabin with double bed and an additional bathroom.... read more
NEW BUILT BARGE (2000) 6mm steel plates.
Hull fully sandblasted and Epoxy painted.
- Dimensions : 27,80m x 4,60m – WD 0,80m, Clearance 3,15m
- Engine : DAF type 1160 (165hp) – 3800 running hours with silent pack.
- Generator : Lister 10kva silent pack.
- Inverter : Victron 24v 5000 W – 120 Amps
- Auto battery charger : Victron + 1000 Amps house batteries.
- Central heating with Diesel fired boiler + a heat pump system which does both heating and air conditionning (lounge and bedrooms)
- Bow thruster : Max Power electric.
- Radar – GPS – 1 x VHF Sailor... read more
Luxe Motor barge for sale in France. Boatshed Bourgogne is pleased to offer this very unusual high quality Dutch barge for sale. A great residential barge or for extended cruising this is a recent 2008 professional conversion and unusual in its convivial Sedan style layout with vast wheelhouse saloon opening straight out onto the aft cockpit terrace deck. A quality conversion has turned this 1911 classic working barge into a top quality spacious cruising home for two and occasional guests. The boat has already extensively cruised Burgundy & the Midi and all without need to dismantle a whee... read more