London London UK|
Reduced, looking for quick sale.
An Elegant barge in cream and blue colourway, inspired by her original name: Cornflower. She is a 4 x berth, 2 x cabin vessel. The wheelhouse dining or reading room offers 360 degree views all year round. The open plan kitchen/lounge main cabin is light and airy with skylights throughout. An internal rebuild in 2014 offers high end bathroom fixtures, a fully fitted kitchen with eye level oven, induction hob, washer/dryer, full height fridge/freezer, low level smooth glide storage drawers and illuminated cupboards for glassware. All is finished to a high spec with modern design, storage and usability all carefully considered.
- The engine has been entirely stripped and fully restored this year with bespoke engine parts and new manifold. It is now running as new.
- Main deck can accommodate outdoor dining for 8, with a slimline handrail enclosure for safe leisure use of deck without spoiling the view or the clean lines of the boat.
- Smaller rear sun deck with built-in bench fully accessible.
- Plenty of storage on lower fore-deck with garden boxes for maintenance equipment and spaces for bikes, obscured from view on main deck.
- Wheelhouse paneling and upholstery replaced in 2013.
- Skylights (opening for ventilation) throughout in every cabin including a unique dome over galley offer great sunlight levels, even in mid-winter. Portholes in lounge and main cabin.
- Morso wood burning stove currently used to burn sustainable fuels.
- Moored in accessible, residential Central London, for viewing. Mooring is not transferable with sale.
|Vessel type:||Dutch Barge|
|Builder:||Pannevant, Alphen and De Rijn|
|Fit Out:||Professional, last major re-fit 2014|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Drive type:||Shaft drive|
|Length over all:||21.30m|
|Hull type:||Flat bottomed|
|Hull colour:||Black and blue|
|Fuel capacity:||500 Litres|
- 2 x cabins 4 x berths (main bow cabin and smaller stern cabin)
- Fully fitted galley, wardrobe and additional integrated storage. All designed for heavy items at low level and all soft close to reduce movement
- Morso "squirrel" wood burning stove in lounge and central heating radiators throughout
- Fully integrated video projector with HDMI input for Netflix/Prime, TV receiver, DVD player and 5:1 surround sound system - no ugly TV screen.
- Wheelhouse diner/reading room, upholstered for lounging with privacy blinds
- 3 x wardrobes and 6 x original integrated cupboards in main cabin bedroom
- Automatic grey water pump out from shower and sinks
- Steel hull, decks and upper structure.
- Hardwood wheelhouse frame with steel substructure.